fbpx

WHATSAPP (+92) 316 1404014


Return to previous page

What it does:

Our Aloe Vera Gel is as pure as it gets. The product contains 99.60% pure aloe vera gel in its most natural form. The gentle healing and nourishing properties of Aloe Vera are completely preserved in our aloe gelly. Promises to give you healthier skin and hair.

Quantity:

The 99.60% Pure Aloe Vera Gel comes in a 50 ml convenient tube. One tube of the aloe vera gel should last you at least 1 month.

How to use?

Use alone or combine with other natural and organic ingredients for your DIY.

Ingredients:

Organic Aloe Vera 99.60%, Remaining 0.40% includes Xanthan (plant-based thickener), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Ascorbic acid (preservative), Citric acid (pH stabilizer)

Safety Warning:
For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

 

4 reviews for Aloe Vera Gel – 99.60% Pure

  1. Dr alhya

    Aoa, I want to review your aloe vera gel. I has worked as a mircale for me. I was a patient of eczama. It has really helped me in makin my skin normal. You have included miracle aloe vera gel in this product. I have recommendd this gel to other people with eczama

  2. Amna Pervaiz

    Amazing product…really love the consistency of your aloe vera gel. This is by far the most authentic aloe vera gel in Pakistan honestly speaking

  3. Ayesha naeem

    I’m using your product from last 3 weeks and this is so help full…… thank u

  4. Bisma sarwer

    I just finished my first tube today and I just came here to order again AND in fact I got engaged today. This is an AMAZING gel. May Allah sWT bless you with happiness, health and growth and you keep providing your customers with these magical products 😍

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

Related Products